Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rain + mood = not good.

The weather right now is terrible. It's been gloomy, cold, and wet... and I hate it.

I feel like I have a billion thoughts running through my mind but I don't know what they are. I can't tell if I'm happy or if I'm sad or if I'm just a bitch.

I'd write about my cruise but I don't want to write a novel right now but it was good. I want to go back to Jamaica and Mexico so bad.

Soooooo today I had a midterm and it was easy peasy. And I know everyone can predict what happens after..
--

Something I realized in the span of my vacation was how happy I am to have Matthew Aquino as my boyfriend. I've never had that opportunity to call someone mine and now that I do... I love it.
I love knowing that no matter what happens that he will be there waiting for me. I love having someone to hold and the feeling of someone holding me is even better. No matter how upset or bitchy I may be, he's willing to put up with me and I truly thinks that's hard to find sometimes. I am so thankful to have such an amazing boyfriend (:

No comments: