Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cruise time

It's finally time :)
I'm currently sitting at the duty free with my entire family. My tummy is full of butterflies because I'm so excited to just hop on that plane to Florida!

I'm a bit nervous because #1 I hate plans and #2 I hate boats. I blame terrorists and the titanic for that.

Anyways, I'm so excited for warm weather because the cold weather in Canada is just annoying now. the only thing I hate about the sun is my blackness :( buiuuuit I dunnnnn carrrrrrreeeeeee.

Matthew, I've said this a billion times within the past 4 hours but I love you so much and I don't think you understand how much I'm going to miss you. You're my everything and I'll be thinking about you ever second of the day. I already can't wait to come home and see you.

No comments: