Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Sunday

Although it is technically Monday, November 22nd, 2010, I'm going to write about my Sunday.
--

Nothing was out of the ordinary about this particular Sunday, although I did see my boyfriend, which I don't normally do on Sundays. Anyways, I did some cleaning because an organized environment is an organized mind. I've had a lot of homework to do lately but it's a good thing that I'm not behind or else I would give up, because I seem to be good at doing that a lot. After finishing one assignment, my boyfriend came over. He went to visit his grandmother who recently recovered from cancer (God is good). We planned to do homework together but as usual, he falls asleep while I'm doing my work. After I finished everything, we decided to watch Spider-Man 2 because we watched the first one on Saturday; we enjoy movie marathons. I love cuddling with my boyfriend, I feel so safe, which is something I haven't felt in a while in terms of boys. After he went home, I watched the AMA's and here I am now...typing away about my day (10 points for the rhyme!).

Boyfriend: You're different Carmel and that is why I love you.
...statements like these make me the happiest person.

I love my life.

No comments: