So today I had an 8am class and of course I only had 2 hours of sleep. I was a walking zombie today. Anyways, today I discovered that I've already had 60% of my mark determined and I only have about 40% to hand in. A very wise piece of advise to future post-secondary individuals: attend your class, no matter how pointless it may seem. To continue, I showered the minute I got home because I needed to be awaken but I "forgot" that showers oddly make me sleepy. That being said, I slept for 3 hours after my shower- power naps!
--
Pet peeve: When people flop.
I was really excited to see my boyfriend today, although I saw him yesterday. I only get excited because he is the one that offers to come over but. . .here I am alone in my bedroom because we were both too lazy to walk to each others houses. Oh well, I'll see him tomorrow, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, and Saturday . . . . .. . lolers.
But yeah, nothing special happened today. Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment