Today I had no class so my boyfriend decided to come over very early in the morning so we would sleep together. I know people value the ability to sleep in, so I love it when my boyfriend is willing to wake up at 8:30am just to come and share the same bed as me.
The title of this post is '3 months and 5 days' and the reason why I chose that is because my boyfriend and I have been dating for 3 months and 5 days, and I love him dearly. Some people may think it's too early to love a person in 3 months but I don't think love should have a certain time where it should be said; if you love a person, then you love a person- nothing more, nothing less. Also, some people just think it's just the first stage of the relationship- no. I've been involved with a few guys, and my current boyfriend is the first one I could actually say that I want to spend the rest of my life with. As corny as it sounds, I can't imagine what my life would be without him, and I can't even think about what I did with my spare time prior to dating him.
I've gone through a lot of heartbreaks and I'm so happy I finally found a guy that treats me like a LADY. So here's a very special piece of advice for anyone out there in search of love: If you find the right guy, don't hold back. You deserve to be happy.
...and CUT.
xoxo,
CMyrced
No comments:
Post a Comment